Thursday, February 28, 2008

THERE WILL BE NO TEARS IN HEAVEN

No tears in heaven. Only rejoicing.
I know I shed my fair share of tears, and if combined with Sharla's we could probably start a small flash flood.
This evening found us in a tearful prayer time, rebuking the devil and seeking guidance in a ongoing matter in which we struggle. As we prayed, Carson prayed along with us, thanking the Lord for his day and to help him be good. Then he said " I'll be your tissue Mommy" as he noticed the tears in her eyes.
Immediately I'm reminded of the passage in Revelation 7:17..and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Carson didn't want to see his mommy cry and wanted to wipe away her tears.
Just as the Lord will comfort us in our time of need. We look forward to that day when there will be no more tears, what a day of rejoicing that will be!

No comments: