Saturday, December 15, 2007

I LOVE YOU MORE




Our little running banter around the house is the answer to the " I love you" statement. We all three laugh and return with"I love you more."


Bedtime tonight was a little late due to a full day of music practice/pizza party/rehearsal and live performance of the Christmas musical at church. Only two more to go!, tomorrow morning and evening.

Carson was pretty much worn out today, but performed his first show with the choir like a trooper.

While drifting off to sleep tonight, he was a little restless. Thrashing about, tossing and turning. We had said our prayers, sang a few songs, Mommy read a book and then I laid down beside his bed while he drifted off to sleep.

He had been still about ten minutes and I thought he was sound asleep when he rolled over and said,"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too" I answered.

"I love Mommy too"

"She loves you too, Carson"

"Daddy, I love Jesus"

"Jesus loves you too, Carson"

"Daddy, what would Jesus say?'

"What would Jesus say if you told Him you loved him?

"uh huh"

"He would say, I love you more!"


All I heard was a sleepy drawn out..yeah.

No comments: